mon univers weight watchers propoint 2

pour coacher et motiver toutes celles qui comme moi veulent maigrir, mon journal amincissement, mes conseils nutrition et sport

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]

Auteur Message

Posté: 07 Aoû 2018, 09:27 

Canadas Mark Arendz battled through brutal race conditions to win the bronze medal in the mens 12. Justin Bethel Falcons Jersey .5-kilometre standing category at the Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia on Tuesday. With rain pelting down and dense fog socked into the Laura Nordic Stadium, the 24-year-old took advantage of the weather he grew up with in Hartsville, Prince Edward Island to grab his second medal of the week. Arendz clocked a time of 30:31.0. "To get a medal is awesome and that was the goal," said Arendz. "There were mistakes out there both in shooting and on the course so it was not a perfect race, but anytime you are on the podium I have to be happy because this is strong field." In a race that puts a premium on shooting, the soft-spoken Canuck rattled off 19 of 20 shots in his four rounds on the range. The miss in this third bout of shooting sent Arendz to do one150-metre penalty loop. "The warm up was tough today, and it was hard to see the targets early (because of the fog)," said Arendz. "It was the same conditions for everyone. I wasnt perfect in shooting so I know there are still mistakes that need to be cleaned up." Arendz was in a dogfight for the gold with two of his closest rivals, Russias Azat Karachurin and Norways Nils-Erik Ulset. Karachurin also missed just one target en route to winning the gold medal with a time of 29:30.0 (0+0+0+1). Missing two shots in his final stop at the range, Ulset hamered his way around the course on the skinny skis to edge Arendz for the silver medal with a time of 30:24.6. "I felt a little tired today, and I just didnt have quite the snap that I had on the first day," added Arendz, who had a lightening quick final lap. "The conditions stayed hard so I was able to put down the power I had. Everything is there. I just need to put it all together. Earlier this week, Arendz became the first Canadian ever to win a silver medal in biathlon at the Paralympic Winter Games. Brian McKeever, guided by his brother, Arendzs coach Robin, were the only other Canadians to win a para-biathlon medal when they captured the bronze in 2006. The two-medal week now makes Arendz the most successful Canadian biathlete at the Paralympics. Recognizing the bright future ahead of him, four years ago the wide-eyed Canadian walked into his first Paralympic Stadium in 2010. His goal was take in the Paralympic experience. This time around things are different. "This time it is strictly business," said Arendz. "I have had four years of experience and feel that I am strong in all race distances. I want to be on the podium every time. It was not a perfect race today. I still havent been perfect shooting, and I dont want to leave Sochi until I do that." Earlier in the day, Ottawas Caroline Bisson suited up in the womens 10-kilometre standing race. Bisson finished in 11th spot with a time of 39:53.9 (2+0+1+0). Russias Alena Kaufman missed just one shot while posting the golden time at 29:57.1 (1+0+0+0). Isaiah Oliver Jersey . His second visit, not so much. Roark (7-5) allowed four runs on 10 hits and one walk over six innings in a 7-2 setback in front of several friends and family members, as the Cubs snapped his personal streak of four consecutive victories on Friday. Calvin Ridley Falcons Jersey . This weeks Raptors Report puts a bow on Gays brief, 10-month tenure in Toronto and ponders how his absence will affect the teams offence. Are they a better team without him? In addition to acquiring some valuable cap flexibility, what impact will the four incoming players have this season and beyond? Click here for the Dec. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Brandon-Fusco-Jersey/ . - The Kansas City Royals are hoping All-Star catcher Salvador Perez will be back in a few days.MOSCOW - A rocket carrying the Olympic flame successfully blasted off Thursday from earth ahead of the Sochi 2014 Winter Games. NASA Live TV showed the rocket, emblazoned with the pale blue Sochi 2014 logo, launching from the Russian-operated Baikonur cosmodrome on a clear morning in Kazakhstan. The torch will make its way to the International Space Station before being taken into space itself -- making it the Olympic flames first spacewalk in history. Russias Mikhail Tyurin, NASAs Rick Mastracchio and Koichi Wakata of Japan beamed at the crowd ass they carried the lit torch aboard the Soyuz rocket. Calvin Ridley Jersey. . For safety reasons, the torch will not burn when its onboard the space outpost. Lighting it would consume precious oxygen and pose a threat to the crew. The crew will carry the unlit torch around the stations numerous modules before taking it out on a spacewalk. The Olympic torch has flown into space once before -- in 1996 aboard the U.S. space shuttle Atlantis for the Atlanta Summer Olympics -- but will be taken outside the spacecraft for the first time in history. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '