mon univers weight watchers propoint 2

pour coacher et motiver toutes celles qui comme moi veulent maigrir, mon journal amincissement, mes conseils nutrition et sport

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]

Auteur Message

Posté: 07 Aoû 2018, 10:11 

PITTSBURGH -- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson was looking for a spark. Rickard Rakell Jersey . His team was coming off what he called its worst game of the season. So Gibson moved outfielder David Peralta into the second spot of the batting order. He responded with three hits, including a two-run homer, and four RBIs as the Diamondbacks beat the Pittsburgh Pirates on Thursday night to avoid a series sweep. "I moved him up in the lineup because hes put the bat on the ball and hes been very consistent for us," Gibson said. "Hes very aggressive and he will play anywhere you ask him." Peralta was more ready for the chance than even his manager might have known. "We had a little team meeting among the players after (Wednesday nights 5-1 loss) and just said to remember that we are a good team," he said. "I think it motivated everybody. It left everybody with a good feeling." Arizona scored three runs in the sixth and put the game away with seven in the ninth. "The first game was devastating because they came back and stole it for us and then we played our worst game of the year last night," Gibson said. "We came back with a good effort today, played a good, clean game, got good pitching, some clutch hits then were able to have some fun in that last inning." The Pirates are 0 for 8 in chances to sweep opposing teams this season. They looked primed to get their first sweep as starter Vance Worley retired the first 12 batters he faced and carried a no-hitter into the sixth inning. Ender Inciarte broke up Worleys no-hit bid with an RBI single with one out in the sixth. Peralta followed with his third home run of the year which barely cleared the 21-foot-high fence in right field and gave Arizona a 3-2 lead. After a strikeout and groundout against Worley in his first two at-bats, Peralta was prepared for his third trip to the plate. "I thought Ill get him next time," Peralta said. "The next time, he gave me a pitch I could hit. My whole approach is always to wait for my pitch and thats what I did in that at-bat." Miguel Montero was the first Diamondback to reach base after he worked a leadoff walk in the fifth. Pittsburgh scored in the third on a double by Jordy Mercer and RBI groundout by Gregory Polanco. The Pirates opened the fourth with hits by Neil Walker, Russell Martin and Ike Davis to extend their lead to 2-0. Walker started the inning with a double and scored on Davis single. Brandon McCarthy (3-10) was pulled in the sixth after issuing a two-out walk to Davis. He threw 5 2-3 innings and allowed two runs and eight hits, walked two and struck out six as he needed to work through some issues on the mound in the early stages of his start. "Some starts you feel great out of the gates but it wasnt quite there for me," McCarthy said. "I was able to hang in there and when things got dicey, I was able to make pitches." Pirates manager Clint Hurdle was pleased with his teams overall approach against McCarthy but acknowledged the inability to capitalize on extending the lead when Pedro Alvarez grounded into a double play in the fourth inning. "The double play in the fourth cut down some momentum we were building," Hurdle said. "We got one run in, first and second with no outs, he was able to get through that and cut off that inning. We didnt score another run the rest of the game." Worley (2-1) went seven innings and gave up three runs, four hits and two walks. He struck out six while taking his first losing decision as a Pirate. "Early on I was able to get ahead in the count, throw strikes and make them swing," Worley said. "And then as the game continued on I lost command of the two-seam fastball and was getting behind. The one inning, one pitch." Arizona sent 11 batters to the plate in the ninth and scored seven runs on eight hits. Pittsburgh reliever Ernesto Frieri gave up five hits to the six batters he faced and all of them scored. Frieri was pulled after recording just one out for Jeanmar Gomez, who entered with the bases loaded and allowed all three inherited runners to score before being charged with two runs of his own. "We some good at-bats early, hit three rocket shots in the second inning that we didnt have anything to show for," Gibson said. "Our guys stayed with it, kept the pressure on and finally got a couple of big hits." NOTES: A replay review of 4:13 overturned a safe ruling as Polanco attempted to steal second base in the fifth inning. ... Starling Marte singled in the third and has reached base in all 13 of his career games played against Arizona. ... Arizona sends RHP Josh Collmenter (7-4, 3.74 ERA) against RHP Ervin Santana (6-5, 4.05 ERA) as the Diamondbacks continue their trip in Atlanta. ... Pittsburgh opens a three-game series against Philadelphia when RHP Gerrit Cole (6-4, 4.02 ERA) matches up against RHP Roberto Hernandez (3-7, 4.26 ERA). Ondrej Kase Jersey . -- Chris Tillman paid no attention to the Baltimore bullpen as it started to stir in the ninth inning. Jean-Sebastien Giguere Jersey .Currently no, Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs deputy director of the competitions division and head of womens competitions, said Tuesday in an interview from Ottawa. http://www.officialduckshockeyauthentic.com/kevin-bieksa-jersey/ .com) - Colorado may be ahead of the Vancouver Canucks in the Western Conference standings, but they are a club that the Avalanche may want to avoid in the playoffs.West Ham co-chairman David Sullivan expects to spend up to £30m on a top striker this summer. Sullivan told Sky Sports News HQ earlier this month that he was confident of signing a new forward ahead of the clubs move to the Olympic Stadium. West Ham have already had bids for Alexandre Lacazette and Callum Wilson turned down, while Sky sources understand the Hammers remain interested in Michy Batshuayi and Christian Benteke. Dimitri Payet, Manuel Lanzini, Michail Antonio and Angelo Ogbonna all joined club last summer and enjoyed superb debut campaigns in the Premier League, helping West Ham finish seventh and secure qualification for the Europa League. Dimitri Payet was one of many success stories at West Ham last season Norway international Havard Nordtveit became West Hams first signing of the close season earlier this month and Sullivan is anticipating a busy summer of transfer activity at the club, with a top class striker at the top of his wish list.We have done well with our signings and we hope we can sign a few more this summer who wiill do equally as well or better, Sullivan told the clubs official website. Sami Vatanen Jersey. . We know that we need a top striker which is the hardest thing to sign. We need a 20-goal-a-season striker and that will cost us £25m or £30m. That is where the bulk of the money goes. Slaven Bilics side will be playing in the Europa League next season We also need the occasional long shot which is the cheaper player that may come good. We want to sign more players.There might be a few fringe players who we will let go and use that to bring in two or three more players.We have already signed one player for next season and there will be other signings. I would think that four, five or six players will come in this summer depending on how many go and hopefully we do just as well or even better next season. Also See: West Ham in talks for Tore Batshuayi: Ill move after Euros West Ham qualify for Europe Hammers moved for Lacazette Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '